What's new

K24 Manual Black Tourer

Same experience with mine, destroyed two hardened steel picks and it didn't budge. The clip is fused to the body.

1-2 delay is the CMC damper, installing the EM2 master will get rid of that and make shifts butter smooth. I hope you got the USDM style part though? For some reason our Accords were built in Saitama to (almost) JDM spec but use an USDM style master. If you ordered JDM one you're gonna be muttering death threats trying to fit it as the pushrod needs to be extended and you're gonna need to drill the firewall due to narrower bolt pattern.
Folding yourself into a pretzel laying upside down in the foot well is no fun.

Same experience with mine, destroyed two hardened steel picks and it didn't budge. The clip is fused to the body.

1-2 delay is the CMC damper, installing the EM2 master will get rid of that and make shifts butter smooth. I hope you got the USDM style part though? For some reason our Accords were built in Saitama to (almost) JDM spec but use an USDM style master. If you ordered JDM one you're gonna be muttering death threats trying to fit it as the pushrod needs to be extended and you're gonna need to drill the firewall due to narrower bolt pattern.
Folding yourself into a pretzel laying upside down in the foot well is no fun.
Checked my notes and looks like 46920-S5A-G06 is the one from the USDM car that will fit

According to the internet this Exedy one looks to be a replacement for this part https://www.tegiwa.com/products/exe...-honda-accord-cl-m-t-em2-spec-w-o-delay-valve - a bit easier than ordering from Japan/USA

You want the EM2 Civic one, not EM2 Accord.

This is JDM style (short body, 75mm bolt pattern) that will not fit without modification and the one I ordered because I did not do my homework...

This is the USDM style that is a direct drop in replacement, note the longer body and 80mm bolt pattern

Last edited:
Had another go but it's totally fused to the cylinder, even after grinding a notch in the side the c clip can't be removed. I've put it back on the car and ordered a new one, hopefully I can modify that one and swap them.

@Trawa @btjtaylor the CMC I’ve ordered is this LUK one from Amazon US. Was £35 delivered and took about 5 days to arrive. I haven’t test fit it yet as it arrived the day before we set off on a Euro road trip in the Accord. Currently making our way back through France from Switzerland. I get back this weekend so I’m hoping to fit it on the 25th.